Sunday, March 31, 2013

Up from here - another finish

I joined the Sew, Mama, Sew! block of the month and made the Up From Here block tonight. I love the fabric. I didn't have enough so I made the block smaller. It finishes at about 14.5" instead of 24", but I love it anyway.
Up From Here BOM - I love when I can see my feet in the photo. :)

I don't know what to make of this block - I suppose I could make more of them, but I don't know if I want a whole quilt like this.

Penelope is threatening to wake up. I really hope she doesn't because she would find all her Easter presents in front of her door if she does.

I need to get to sleep - It's 2:45 AM - don't you just love insomnia?

Sleep on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...