Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Finishing Goal

Alright, alright, so I missed my goal setting for last month - I did complete a lot of stuff, though.

This month, I would love, love, love to finally finish quilting and bind Penelope's broken dishes quilt. I have basted it, it is just waiting to be quilted. I really want my girl to have a quilt that I made. Here is a photo of the top:

Broken Dishes flimsy (top) waiting for quilting/binding/finishing

I had a lot of fun making the top and I would love to make another broken dishes quilt in the future, but this one has been waiting around since October to be completed. It's kind of an albatross at this point. I will be so happy when it is completed.

So... here's to me and let's hope that I can finish this quilt this month!! Can I get a woot-woot?


2 comments:

  1. Woot woot! This lovely quilt deserves to be finished and enjoyed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did just buy some more thread for the top. I think I can, I think I can...

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...