Saturday, April 13, 2013

Slowing down

I am slowing down on my sewing for this month. I seem to have a lull in the middle of the month where I don't accomplish much. I still need to finish Penelope's quilt. I hope to have a bit of time to work on it tomorrow before I have to go back to work on Monday.
Also, we adopted a puppy today and she will come home to us on Tuesday. I need to puppy-proof my house a bit since we haven't had a puppy for about 15 years.
Here she is - no name yet.
I did finish my April Showers mug rug in preparation for the blog hop - my day is Wednesday. I can't wait to show it off, I think it turned out great. I'm also planning a giveaway - so stay tuned for that.

Happy Sewing,


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful mug rug. It is so inspiring to see what everyone is coming up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new family member and I hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...