Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More fabric on it's way to my house

I just ordered some more great fabric from fat quarter shop. I got:

a fat quarter bundle with 15 patterns

a charm pack of this - my favorite thing right now

this lovely fat quarter bundle for extras and for the simply solids bee
I love buying fabric - and I love that my husband is okay with me buying fabric. He is very supportive of my hobby. I think he just wants me to get good enough to sell my creations at a craft fair or etsy or something. That would be just fine with me.

I also continue to enter all the fabric giveaways I can find and just hope that I will win something, someday.

I'm working on my April Showers mug rug for the blog hop coming up. My day will be Tuesday, April 9th. I'm working in a giveaway so... stay tuned for that. I'll post some pictures later and then link up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

Sew Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...