Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WIP Wednesday - not quite in progress

I have to think. I usually have to have the project completed in my head before I can start. I have been stalled on this bag for my mother for a little while now. I want to make her a cross-body bag that she can carry with her to the flea market and other shopping trips. My mom loves Star Trek so I got some neat Star Trek fabric last week to make this bag.
Camelot Cottons Star Trek bundle
She has complained when I make her Star Trek things that are not "In Your Face" Star Trek.

Now for the design. I wanted to make a cross-body bag with a zipper. Then I remembered those cute, little, three-zip pouches that Debbie at A Quilter's Table did a tutorial for. I love those, but I would like something larger and cross-body. Then I saw this and that's what I wanted to make. Now, there's no tutorial for it, so I'll just have to figure out the measurements, but at least I can visualize it, now. I have to run some errands before I start on it later this afternoon, but I'm very excited. Linking up to Freshly Pieced.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Ack! I love the fabric! I'm a huuuuuge Trekkie myself. Best of luck visualizing a pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...