I got some work done yesterday. I finally finished up the three tablet covers that I had been working on for the last few weeks. The first two that I made worked up pretty fast and these three were hanging around for a little while - assembly line doesn't work well for me. Eh! You live and you learn. I have four more that I need to work on - a project for another day.
|Three pretty tablet covers all in a row.|
|Simply Style and Road 15 (I love my little labels, too)|
|Geekly Chic tablet cover - MINE!!!|
New direction refers to Barbie clothes. We are having a bit of a Barbie obsession in my house these days. I talked about my Barbie roll idea in my last post and I have since moved on to think about Barbie clothes. My mother bought my daughter five Barbies at our flea market but they didn't come with any clothes. I started a teeny sweater last night with some sock yarn and thought I could make some black leggings out of an old t-shirt but I think a trip to the fabric store is in order. Now, I have never made a wearable garment. I have bought a few patterns, but I haven't been ambitious enough to try to make them yet (I'm thinking about it, though). I think constructing a Barbie outfit is the same as making person sized outfit... hmm... I'll have to keep you updated.
|Barbies waiting for a carrier and some new clothes - I worked on their hair last night :)|