Me? I'm working on:
- backing and quilting my baby quilts
- waiting on word from Moda Bakeshop
- making five more garden fence blocks
- making a block for my month of the Simply Solids Bee
- this is the week that I finally make a zippered pouch
- finish up the tablet case for my MIL's Galaxy II
|sea glass garden fence blocks from Simply Modern Bee (11/12 - 4/13)|
I have one block left to use that was made for me and I will make another five. I think I will add some white borders and some lovely floral for the back - as if the flowers are just beyond the garden fence - get it?
I also discovered that the siding on my house and the apartment out back is magnetic! I'm gonna get some really strong magnets and use the apartment as the backdrop for lots of quilt tops. Awesome!!!
Well... get to making stuff and I hope to see y'all with some terrific finishes this week.
Linking up with Plum and June.