Thursday, February 27, 2014

A February Finish!!!

My first finish of the year. I remember it fondly.... it was a few weeks ago, February 13th, the day before Valentine's Day. I had been planning to post about it when it happened, but I had a special date with my husband and the girl was going to her Bubbe's house for the evening.
wearing my heart on the wall



I love how it turned out. It's so scrappy - not a style that I usually work in, but I had purchased a lot of charms when I first started out, that I haven't been using, so I thought I would make something with them that I could have to look at, seeing as I like these fabrics so, so much. I did add some words in the quilting. Along the top and bottom edges there are English words like "love" and "kiss me" and on the left and right edges there are French and Spanish words like "j'taime" and "te amo" "da me un beso". I really enjoyed making this my own.

Linking up with the Lovely Year of Finishes.

5 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...