Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February Finish

Okay, so it wasn't everything I wanted to finish for February, but I did start a few things and I will have a more extraordinary finish for March.

This month, I started and finished these wonderful, felt, hot cup holders for my daughter's teachers for Valentine's Day. Here they are:


I had a lot of fun making these. They are so cute and simple. I think the teachers really liked them, too. I did make one for myself to keep on my single cup french press that I keep at work.

I made a few other felted goodies but I can't blog about them because they are presents that haven't been delivered yet.

I really hope to finish something better next month. I have a few projects up my sleeve that I need to start and work on for better finishes in the months to come.

Happy Tuesday!!

Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...