Friday, December 14, 2012

Bees and stockings and sewing fun

I just signed up for another quilting bee. This one will last all year. I can't wait for it to start next month. I just need to pick a block to have folks make for me.

I have been wanting to make some stockings for my family. We have had a lovely fireplace mantle for the five years that we've lived in our house and I never hang up stockings. I found some really great tutorials and I'm going to give them a try this weekend.

I can't wait for the weekend to start. I want to have a nice, leisurely time sewing and enjoying the warmth of my home while the wind and weather is outside. It will be nice to look outside and see it, I just would rather stay inside and hunker down and sew and knit and have a lovely fire going... Ahhhh! just imagining it is great.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend - be kind to each other.

Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...