Monday, January 26, 2015

Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes

I'm facing the changes. Because I have to.

A lot has changed for me since August. I had a bad job. It made me crazy. I was having panic attacks daily and I went to the doctor and she diagnosed me with Anxiety Disorder and gave me some meds.

I have been slowly healing and trying to adapt to a new way of life. I didn't really think that I had much stress in my life, but I'm finding out that I did. All the time.  So, I'm feeling better, I have a new job, I joined two quilt bees to keep me being creative. I'm trying to make time for knitting and yoga and reading and just a slower pace, less swirly lifestyle.

I did make those double heelix socks, though... here's a photo:

I started a pair for myself, but they are in the WIP bag that I've been carrying around with me for months. Those are black and lime.

I also made a bunch of different sized x and + blocks for a quilt that I want to make. I had the ladies of the We Bee With It bee make 12.5" x and + blocks and I have 24" blocks and 6.5" blocks. I think it will be a lovely quilt.


I'm also in a traveling bee and I can't wait to make my night sky quilt. It will be star blocks in dark, dusky colors. I'm super excited to do the traveling bee.

I really need want to make more time for sewing and crafts. I have a lot of plans for this year and I hope that I can make them happen. More on that at another time.

Have a good night and make something!

Green

7 comments:

  1. Trong những ngành công nghiệp xây dựng chế tạo, trên các công trường xây dựng đang thi công, hay trong các nhà máy sản xuất việc tiềm ẩn rủi ro tai nạn lao động là điều khó tránh khỏi.

    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the ultimate section 🙂 I take care of such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
    disadvantages of online classes during lockdown



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...