Friday, November 23, 2012

Getting Started

Hi! I've been blogging for a few years and just recently my blog (itsnotsoeasybeingreen.blogspot.com) has started to become more and more about quilting and sewing. I wanted to make a bit of a transition and have a blog dedicated to sewing and quilting and knitting and fiber-love of all kinds and this is it.
I plan to start moving some things over in the next few days. I would really love to post tutorials and patterns, since I usually design my own quilts. I love modern quilts based on traditional blocks and patterns. I like modern fabrics and lots and lots of color.
I hope you will join me in this journey. I look forward to making lots of quilting and sewing and knitting friends from everywhere.
Today I am thankful for community and resources.

Get your sew on!
Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...