Thursday, February 28, 2013

March Finishing Goal

On this last day of February, I thought I'd get a jump on making my March finishing goals. I have a few projects that I want to start this month to prep for upcoming finish months, but the main thing that I want to finish this month is my daughter's broken dishes quilt. I have the lovely top completed it has just been waiting for sandwiching and quilting.
I'm going to start making some QAYG blocks - I'm thinking Granny Squares. I also want to make an exploded star quilt for a friend. I started this the other day, but when I don't draw a line on my squares, I end up not getting a very straight block. I tried to sew together some blocks the other day and they were all off. So frustrating. I don't know why I can't learn from my mistakes and just do the work that I need to make a crisp block.
Here's to making it work.

Get your sew on today!
Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write me a little note. I will do my best to respond to each and every comment that you leave me. Thanks again, and have a wonderful-stupendous-really excellent day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...